First step is to get the website ready but how can anybody reach your website? Well it’s a search engine which keeps on crawling your website content ultimately leading the user to your website.
So how can we keep the user coming to our website. This is where we can help as we keep this thing in mind the actual goal is not just designing but S.E.O. also. Typical search engine like google , msn , yahoo etc. have spider which find relevant content on the website based on the user search.
This process starts from design itself using less images making the website run fast.
Silex Solutions specializes in increasing traffic to your website by improving your position in the search engine rankings without using black hat techniques like spamming. Our search engine rankings specialists work as per your company's marketing needs. We work with you to make your site content relevant, fresh, and search engine friendly - increasing your search engine rankings. This proves to be the most time proven way to ensure that your site stays in the top of the search engine rankings for the long-term.
S.E.O. Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization involves making your web pages readable to search engines and the programs used to identify websites relevant to a particular subject. Optimization can be as basic as ensuring your website is indexed on the major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and MSN. Advanced optimization includes extensive research into your websites area of focus to determine specific keywords, textual content, inbound and outbound linking and overall site design.
Search Engine Optimization includes several important elements and sub-categories.
- Reciprocal linking is based on the idea of two websites providing a means for the visitor to move from website to another. Most major search engines consider a link to your website a vote for the importance of your website thus raising its level of importance. A link exchange program with websites that are of like kind and quality is an integral part of the overall search engine optimization process.
One way Links:
- One-way links are to increase your link popularity - the number of pages linking to your site. Search engines such as Google place huge importance on link popularity when ranking your site. We provide careful guidance to our clients to achieve one way links.
- A Meta tag is a special HTML tag that provides information about a web page. Unlike normal HTML tags, Meta tags do not affect how the page is displayed. Instead, they provide information such as the website title, what the page is about, and which keywords represent the page's content. Many search engines use this information when building their indices.
Search Engine Submission:
- Most search engines including Google will normally pick up your website through the natural index updates that occur on a regular basis. Websites can be manually submitted to different search engines both free and fee based such as those involved in Paid Inclusion.
- Paid inclusion is a search engine marketing model in which Web site owners pay a search engine company to guarantee their sites will show up in search results. In addition to guaranteeing that a client's Web site will be indexed, paid inclusion may ensure that the search engine's crawler software visits the client's site more frequently, and may also give clients the option to submit information about their pages more often. Yahoo has a program of paid inclusion that allows for your website to be listed on their directory under your industry category for a $299.00 year fee.
- Google has a program known as Ad Words which allows you to create your own ads, choose keywords to help Google match your ads to your audience and pay only when someone clicks on them. You set up a daily budget and cost per click and your ad is displayed at the top or side of Google search engine results page.
- There are many other paid inclusion programs available throughout the Internet.
- One of the most important aspects of search engine optimization is content management. This is what your website is all about. The more content (textual information) that you can provide on your website the better your site will be. Your website should include up to date information about your services, industry or products. Continual updates should be a part of your weekly or monthly website maintenance process. Areas that can provide strong content to your site are industry related news, online newsletters and text that shows you as an authority in your field.
- Banner Programs advertise your business for pennies on the dollar, or even for free
- Pay-Per-Click targets the most site-relevant keywords for traffic that pays for itself
- Affiliate Programs encourage shoppers to earn commissions for sending other shoppers to your site, you only pay for referrals when shoppers BUY
- Doorway Pages create highly effective search engine results with specific phrasing
- Organic Search Engine Marketing returns results based on content and keyword relevancy
- Keyword Selection targets the words people use most frequently in search engines
- Daily and Weekly Monitoring tracks your rankings in all the major search engines
- Directory Submissions Getting a link to your site from various web directories can help improve the chances of your site ranking higher for particular search terms in Google, Yahoo and MSN. After all, if you want your website to be successful, it would have to be found by people and the best way for that would be your site coming up on top for the searches that matter. When people search using particular words, you would want your site showing up in the first few results for those words.
Following factors that influence top search engine ranking:
- Keyword Effectiveness Index / Keyword Density
- Title / Meta Tag / Description
- Nomenclature of Links
- Maximizing Internal Linking
- File Names / URL
- Headings Title
- Keywords in Bold
- HTML Validation / Error free code
- Link Structure / Site Map
Please Click Here to view Search Engine Optimization Packages